Black Friday Promotion!! $4999 and choose to have the SDT embroidery unit or the 450 Serger
BERNINA 735 – Precision Comes As Standard
The B 735 offers innovative sewing, quilting and embroidering features plus a large easy-to-use color touch screen. If desired, the B 735 can be upgraded with an optional embroidery module any time and, or the Bernina Stitch Regulator.
Great for 1/4" seams with the 5mm max stitch width.
A screen beyond imagination
- Extra large 7" color touch screen
- Easy navigation with large symbols
- Centrally & optimally located
The extra large touch screen allows you to operate the machine comfortably. Get direct tips and tricks or have short built-in tutorials show you important work steps.
Finest stitches at any speed
- Achieve perfect, equal-length stitches
- Perfect results no matter which speed
- Perfection comes standard
The BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) guarantees precise stitch quality and perfect results at any speed during free-motion quilting. It is optional with the BERNINA 735.
Choose & save the perfect stitch
- Alter stitch length or stitch width
- Alter the needle position
- Alterations of stitch details are remembered
Automatic features save time
- Manual thread cutters
- Enjoy semi-automatic threading
- Presser foot lowers automatically
Perfect tension for perfect stitches
- Ideal tension for each stitch type
- Achieve finest stitching results
- A BERNINA innovation
The BERNINA Adaptive Thread Tension adjusts the tension electronically to the selected stitch width, length, speed, and needle position for each stitch.
And if you choose the embroidery unit - so much more!!!
Advanced embroidery module
- Smoother movement and less vibration
- Increased embroidery speed up to 55%
- Better stitch quality
The new optional L Embroidery Module with Smart Drive Technology (SDT) elevates your embroidery experience with enhanced stitch quality, smoother and quieter movement and up to 55% higher embroidery speed.
Pinpoint Placement and Lock function
- Place your embroidery design exactly
- Lock your designs during positioning
- Professionally positioned designs
Place your embroidery design on the fabric exactly where you want it – quickly and precisely. The new Lock function will help maintain the size of the design while you position it.
Group/Ungroup and Rearrange designs
- Group or ungroup designs
- Rearrange designs
- Both functions can be combined
Combine embroidery designs to edit all at one time with the Group feature. Break apart designs to edit individually using the Ungroup feature. Change the stitch out sequence of design layers. Use Rearrange in combination with Group and Ungroup for further editing possibilities.