Flat rate shipping $5.00 has been applied. Magazine will go out with Canada Post Letter mail.
In Quiltmania Magazine n°157 September – October 2023 issue:
- Portrait of the artiste Barb Vedder
- Exhibition : The Festival of Quilts – 20th Anniversary
- Turkey Red and White
- Quilt Home Tour with Veronica Greenslade
This issue’s projects with instructions and patterns:
- Mystery Quilt, Fifth Part by Susan Smith
- Time for Stars by Kristen Clay
- Harvest Delivery by Carmen Geddes for Tensisters Handicraft
- Marie-Antoinette by Meghan Leslie
- Plantes grimpantes by Michèle Beugnon
- Paniers écossais by Julie Porter for Farmhouse Cottons
- Scrap Happy by Barb Vedder
Quiltmania Magazine, the quintessence of traditional quilting
First published in 1997, the Quiltmania Magazine pays homage to the art of the traditional quilt. It brings you, every two months, the latest news of the quilting world and features 6 original projects fully detailed with instructions and patterns. Each issue offers a large variety of articles, highlighting talented designers, exquisite exhibtions and quilt fairs from around the world, as well as a “Quilts Home Tour” column.