Flat rate shipping has been applied to this item and it will be sent out Canada Post Lettermail. If you purchase additional items, shipping options will be provided and we will refund the $5.00.
Simply Moderne is a quarterly modern quilting magazine. The innovative graphic designs and vibrant color palettes used in modern, reinvigorates the world of quilting.
In your Simply Modern #22, Fall 2020 issue :
- Portrait of Terrie Mangat
- Quilt National 2019
- Portrait of Leslie McCarthy
Your quilts and patchwork projects with patterns and explanations :
- Beau the Squirrel by Jenifer Dick
- Earth Tiles Speck Paint by Margarita Korioth
- Llamarama by Dora Cary
- Rosita by Liza Prior Lucy and Kaffe Fassett
- Falling Pointed Leaves by Kenna Ogg
- Natalie Barnes & Wild Geese
- The Cutting-Edge Bag by Marcea Owen
- Petal Sparkles by AGF Studio
- Monkey Business by Abbey Lane Quilts
- Boiler Suit by Chris English
- Sparkler Quilt by Kristen Clay
- Multiplicity by Diane D. Knott
We track the latest trends and celebrate creative, fresh new ideas by modern quilt designers from all over the world. Each issues features 10+ projects presented with full-size patterns along with detailed instructions. Also included is a technical lesson and project, presented by featured designer specializing in modern quilting.