Flat rate shipping has been applied to this item and it will be sent out Canada Post Lettermail. If you purchase additional items, shipping options will be provided and we will refund the $5.00.
Simply Moderne is a quarterly modern quilting magazine. The innovative graphic designs and vibrant color palettes used in modern, reinvigorates the world of quilting.
In your Simply Moderne #23, Winter 2020 issue :
- Exhibition: Suzuko Koseki
- Report: Quilt Alliance
- Portrait of Debby Maddy
Your quilts and patchwork projects with patterns and explanations :
- Linked by Heather Black
- Through the Pines by Susan Marth of Suzn Quilts
- Sharing my Joy by Susan Marth of Suzn Quilts
- Indigo Ice by Debbie Maddy
- After the Rain by Rachel Hauser
- Turbine twirl by Stephanie Ruyle of Banyan Batiks
- Nordic Star by Art Gallery Fabrics
- A Tale of Two Gnomes by Marcea Owen of Cotton Street Commons
- Posh Santa by Sew Kind of Wonderful
- Le Village sous la Neige by Anne-Marie Saudo
- Celebrating the Season by Madi Hastings
We track the latest trends and celebrate creative, fresh new ideas by modern quilt designers from all over the world. Each issues features 10+ projects presented with full-size patterns along with detailed instructions. Also included is a technical lesson and project, presented by featured designer specializing in modern quilting.